Almost everyone knows someone who has had to fight a battle with cancer. So, when a company is donating to a charity to fights cancer and I already like the products they make, it’s a no brainer. I’m going to buy the product and use it if I can.
In October of 2019 CCI Ammunition announced a new “Clean-22” Pink ultra-clean 22 LR rounds. This new product will keep your rimfire running cleaner and helps in the fight of breast cancer. A portion of the proceeds from every box sold goes directly to the effort to find a cure. Shipments of the 22 LR ammunition are being delivered to dealers. Christmas presents? I think so.
Like other Clean-22 loads, its exclusive polymer bullet coating greatly reduces copper and lead fouling in the barrel—without leaving a residue. It also cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent and comes in a 400-round bulk bottle that’s perfect for long days at the range. With dependable CCI priming and consistent propellant, Clean-22 Pink provides flawless cycling through semi-automatics and all 22 LR firearms.
• Pink polymer coating greatly reduces lead fouling in the barrel without leaving residue
• Cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent
• A portion of the proceeds goes to support the fight against breast cancer
• 40-grain lead round nose bullets
• Optimized bullet geometry for improved accuracy
• Reliable function in semi-automatic firearms
• Great option both casual and competitive shooters
• 400-count bulk bottle
Part No. 955CC Description High Velocity 22 LR 40-grain pink poly LRN, 1235 fps, 400-count MSRP $29.95
For more information on CCI Ammunition, go to www.cci-ammunition.com.